Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Item: Beret, Oh la la :D

Yet again AJHQ has listened to my clothing ideas. First I asked for a pearl necklace in Bahari Bay, then I asked for Spike collars, and lastly I asked for a French beret XD I am so happy right now :D Here's a pic of the items. :)  LastResort007 here. What do you think of this new item? What is your favorite color on them? Each cost 300 gems.



And I saw a random glitch...


There are two Monster Bravebeasts... What do you make of that?

Comment below and happy jamming :D




3 comments:

  1. Nice blog X3
    -Windstorm592

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS possible that they were just two jammers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog, and my favorite colors of the beret are blue, peach/coral and black. Idk what I think of the 2 wolves though, XD. -Spiritpaw12805

    ReplyDelete