Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jamaa Journal July, 19

Hi Jammers! New jamaa Journal came. Foxes came too, but turtles didn't. Hmmm...lets start.
Foxes came. They are so cool. Also there is Carnival Sale. Cool, isn't it?
Here is picture of my fox.
Also there is new Den Depot in Coral Canyons. You can buy dens there. And they putted icon named My Settings.
Den Depot is on place where was old Coral Canyons Shop.
And My Setting. There is something weird.
I don't have membership 999 days. And this is cool lol.
And... monkeys maybe come back. I sold mine :I.
Nothing new here...
And in Jam Marty Furniture came Mailbox. it costs 350 gems, and it is for non-members. Yay!

In Summer Carnival:
New name tag:
And in Sol Arcade: Jamaa Derby.
And mails:
And something weird?
Look that tiger...
And that is all for now. Enjoy in summer and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment