Thursday, August 16, 2012

Jamaa Journal, August, 16

Hi Jammers! Jamaa Journal came with new item called Tree Stump Table.
And new den:
Enchanted Hollow
I really like it ^.^.
Okay, lets begin. First page of new Jamaa Journal.
Now turtles can be underwatwer and ground pets. Also, new game came on Summer Carnival. I don't like it cuz you cant get a lot of tickets >.<.
Monkeys will probably come back in Jamaa. I really want one cuz i sold my :I.
And if you click on My Settings, you can see on what world you are or change cursors.
I really needed this world thing, lol.
And something more. Shamans coming back in Jamaa :D. im so happy, you?
And now items on clearance are:
In Jam Mart Furniture:
Freedom Banner
Fireworks Fountain
And Frozen Bush
And that is all what is on clearance.
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment