Thursday, September 13, 2012

Jamaa Journal, September 13

Hi Jammers! New Jamaa Journal is here.
But before, here is new item. It is Gardening Hat. I don't like it cause it for girls :T.

Okay, here we go. Its second Aj's Birthday ^^.
Aj made new game called Hedge Hog. Its something like Pac-Man. I like it. You can play it in Sarepia Forest. And new code is BIRTHDAYBASH. And if you use it you will get a Birthday Cake. Yay! First i though cake is small, but now...lol.


I though Summer Carnival will be gone, but its not. It is still here until 26th September.

And now... AJ Birthday Party. First, items you can buy on that party.
Now...here is how party looks.
Also, thanks to shawnfrost (that monkey behind me) for telling me that Pillow Room is gone, and Medical Center is back. Cool!

Here it is. Cool, isn't it.
And it is Autumn in Jamaa. Look Jamaa Township.
That is all for now. Happy Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment