Monday, October 1, 2012

Bat mask, Member Gift and more

Hi Jammers! I've got Monthly Member Gift in October. And i really like it. It is Tarantula Pet.
And, i opened gift.
Here is my Tarantula on land.
And here it is in water.
And... today is first day of October; Month of the Phantoms. And today is also, Rare Monday, and three items came in store. First is Rare Monday Item in Hot Cocoa Hut.
It is Rare Princess Necklace. I don't like it cause im not girl.
And, in Jam Mart Clothing... Bat Mask came back. What do you think, will all Halloween items come back?
And last item, also Halloween item, it is Angry Jack-O'-Lantern. I think that is cool den item. You?

And, like you know, when i changed my account to MajesticPaw, five days after, i came back on Icy, and i gave that account to my real brother. He renamed it to DragonMaster9876. And some one ( probably HighQuality) make account MajesticPaw. So don't believe to her.
And, i might change my username. That is all for now. Happy Jamming!

2 comments: