Thursday, October 4, 2012

Skeleton Mask and more

Hi Jammers! Three item came back. First is Skeleton Mask, in Bahari Bargains. What do you think?
 
In Jam Mart Furniture, two items came back. First is Suprised Jack- O' -Lantern. Do you like it?
And, if you didn't know it is Animal World day today. Im so happy. You? So, Animal World Banner came back in jam Mart Furniture.
And, if you don't know, i cant post on my other pages like Scammer List etc. I really don't know why. So i will post Jammer of the Month Every 4th. Okay, so Jammer of the Month (October) is Magicboyisback. He is one of my best BFFs. I trust him and he trusts me.

That is all for now. Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. Erm...Animaliax3...Just to say he is a scammer/hacker/bully... Sorry about that but yeah... :/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Well, i have never seen him scamming/hacking/bulling and there is no proofs

    ReplyDelete