Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jamaalidays *_*

Hi there! Today was new update, but first, new items and todays gift. Todays gift was 400 gems. And, Jolly Elf Hat came back in Jam Mart Clothing.

And, in Jam Mart Furniture, Gingerbread Tree came back.
Okay, now update. So, Jamaalidays are here, Happy Jamaalidays :).
Raindeers came back ^.^, you could get them this summer in Jamaaliday Party.
Also, they putted 4 more spaces for animals, i bought one more lion ^.^.
Also, they changed animals look, when you are going to buy one.
Isn't it cute ^.^? Also, AJHQ putted new video about Alphas in Jammers Central, in the Jamaaliday Jamaa Township.
Also, i have another sad drama. Today, i walked Jamaas Township. Jammer00071 saw me and asked did i quit, i said no. Then i said im going to play TFM (Transformice), and she said; hey, wanna meet me there? I said ok. When we met, she asked me how old i am. I said 13. Then i asked her how old is she, she said this: Please don't tell this to anyone. I am 10. I said ok. Then she admited that she is 15. I said ok. Then i don't know with what reason she started to insult me. (this is inappropriate)
(Jammer00071 is Fatmouseroks)
Then, she said she quit because that. Because what, please? Well, it is all for now. Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

  1. I strongly recommend SPYTECHENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM , last week he helped me spy on my husband when he was cheating of me, he served as a personal investigator to me by helping me spy on my husband's phone activities like facebook, email, whatsapp, calls, skype and others. am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, contact him (SPYTECHENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM ) or call +1 315 355 0337 tell him from Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Are you in need of a Hacker .I recommend (worldcyberhackers) on Gmail or whatsApp : +12678773020. I have used them and they are the best. They render services such as:

    -Facebook hack 
    -Gmail hack
    -Twitter hack
    -WhatsApp hack
    -Mobile phone hack
    -iPhone hack and recovery
    -Database Hack
    -Retrival of lost files
    -Viber hack 
    -Instagram Hack
    -Snapchat Hack
    -University grades changing 
    -Bank account hack 
    -Bypassing of Icloud 
    -Verified Paypal account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to brillianthackers800@gmail.com,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s iPhones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is no scam, I tested him and he delivered a good job, he helped me settle bank loans, helped my son to increase his grades at high school final year and he also gave him automatic scholarship into college, all i had to do was to settle the bills for tools on the job and gave him the necessary information and he did the rest,with just $500 to get tools for the job that brought about $15000 my way, I  was hopeless before not knowing what to do but thanks to brillianthckers800@gmail.com I am now a happy man free from troubles, sharing this is how I can show gratitude for all he has done for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact cyberhackanswers @ gmail com, he was excellent in helping me hack my wife’s phone without physical contact. you can also reach him on WhatsApp on +1 626-578-5544 , tell him James referred you he would give you a discount.

    ReplyDelete