Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Round Ornament

Hi Jammers! Wazzup? Today is 4th day of December, and daily Jamaaliday gift is Snow Angel. It is from last Jamaalidays. Really, im so sad. When i first saw first Jamaaliday gift i though that they will send new gifts. They don't have a lot of imagination. Well, here it is.
And, in Jam Mart Furniture, you can find one more renturning rare; Round Ornament. It is so epic ^.^.
And, i wanted to say this now, from 11th, December i will update my blog. It will be full Christmas Edition. Why 11th? Idk xD. Well, that is all for now. Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. I strongly recommend SPYTECHENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM , last week he helped me spy on my husband when he was cheating of me, he served as a personal investigator to me by helping me spy on my husband's phone activities like facebook, email, whatsapp, calls, skype and others. am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, contact him (SPYTECHENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM ) or call +1 315 355 0337 tell him from Linda

    ReplyDelete