Saturday, December 8, 2012

New items and more

Hi Jammers! Sorry, i didn't post yesterday cuz i was sick whole day. Okay, so first, yesterdays gift is Candy Cane Lights, from last year.
Also, yesterday old item came back. It is Candle Ornament. What do you think?
And, todays daily gift is Fireplace, from the last year.
Also, today one more cool item came in Epic Wonders. It is Three Horned Armor. I love it, what do you think?

Okay, so, im going to do quiz next week. Probably on 14th, im not sure. So, prizes will be:
- Pink Mummy Glove
- Pink Mummy Glove
- Pink Dragon Glove
- White Mummy Glove.
So, if you want to be in the quiz, just comment your username. Also, on 25th (Christmas) i will update my AJMV. Song: My Only Wish Singer: Britney Spears. Well, thats all for now. Happy Jamming!

5 comments:

  1. i will enter my username is howl 2 2 8 5 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to too! I'm LastResort007

    ReplyDelete
  3. I strongly recommend SPYTECHENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM , last week he helped me spy on my husband when he was cheating of me, he served as a personal investigator to me by helping me spy on my husband's phone activities like facebook, email, whatsapp, calls, skype and others. am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, contact him (SPYTECHENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM ) or call +1 315 355 0337 tell him from Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I strongly advice you to CONTACT CYBERHACKANSWERS@GMAIL.COM if you suspect your partner cheating on you last week a friend referred me to them and greatly they gave me access into his cell phone and all his social media accounts such as facebook WhatsApp and so much more Nobody deserves to be cheated on if you have got similar problem now start by sending them an Email stating what you want they would help you or call +1 518 633 5229

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s iPhones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete